Online Registration for Enrolment
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payment of R3500 registration will secure the student’s place with HOOT INSTITUTE
- HOOT INSTITUTE fees are paid in advance and are due on the 1st of each month. Should the 1st fall in school holidays, the responsibility is still mine/ours to ensure that the fees reach the tutor.
- An invoice will be received each month indicating the amount payable for 12 months for full time students. Part time students pay monthly fees, for the months that they attend classes. Part time Contracts include 1day per week, 2 days per week and 3 days per week.
- Payment of HOOT INSTITUTE fees can be made by means of electronic transfer. Cash will be accepted.
- Should HOOT INSTITUTE fees be in arrears, my/our child will not be able to continue to attend the sessions.
- Should I/we wish to withdraw my/our child from HOOT INSTITUTE, 1 month’s notice in writing to the tutor is required.
Standard Bank: T.N. Minne
Account number: 060739177
Branch: Tyger Manor
REFERENCE: Student’s Initial and Surname